[SOLVED] SSD question

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
i wounder wich Sata 6gb SSD with 500GB is best value to my gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard and i have another question i have an hdd now i gonna have both ssd and hdd is there a way to move all my games and Windows 10 from my HDD to SSD because i want the pc to load faster?

Edit: or do i need to install a new windows 10

Solution
i wounder wich Sata 6gb SSD with 500GB is best value to my gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard and i have another question i have an hdd now i gonna have both ssd and hdd is there a way to move all my games and Windows 10 from my HDD to SSD because i want the pc to load faster?

You don't need to reinstall Windows 10. You can easily use cloning software such as Macrium Reflect to clone your Windows installation and files over to the new SSD.

Also, if you want a good 500GB SSD, the 860 EVO is a good option

For most people, a fast 7200RPM HDD is good enough for games. But if you really want fast loading times for your games and programs, go the SATA SSD route.

SSDs will provide the...
Jul 19, 2018

You don't need to reinstall Windows 10. You can easily use cloning software such as Macrium Reflect to clone your Windows installation and files over to the new SSD.

For most people, a fast 7200RPM HDD is good enough for games. But if you really want fast loading times for your games and programs, go the SATA SSD route.

SSDs will provide the most benefit for use as a boot/OS drive. Your system will boot up much faster than a HDD and will feel much more responsive

Solution

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019

SSDs will provide the most benefit for use as a boot/OS drive. Your system will boot up much faster than a HDD and will feel much more responsive
Can you like explain how much faster an ssd is compared to An HDD or is that hard to explain
but why do you need a software to clone cant you just go to dokument and just move all files from hdd to ssd it sounds hard to clone is there like a guide how to clone on youtube or something

Jul 19, 2018
Can you like explain how much faster an ssd is compared to An HDD or is that hard to explain

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQEjGKYXjw8

There's a really simple explanation.

SSDs have no moving parts, therefore faster. Ideal for use in boot drives.

Traditional HDDs have moving parts, and take time to spin up, especially when you're booting up Windows.

Here's another page on SSD vs HDD that might help you out:

https://www.windowscentral.com/ssd-vs-hdd-which-should-i-have-my-pc

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQEjGKYXjw8

There's a really simple explanation.

SSDs have no moving parts, therefore faster. Ideal for use in boot drives.

Traditional HDDs have moving parts, and take time to spin up, especially when you're booting up Windows.

Here's another page on SSD vs HDD that might help you out:

https://www.windowscentral.com/ssd-vs-hdd-which-should-i-have-my-pc
yeah like i want an ssd because they are so fast my friend got an gtx 960 and a i5-7500 with an 256gb ssd he boot up windows in like 4 seconds Edit: i got an AMD A10-9700 now but yesterday i ordered an Ryzen 5 1600X after that im gonna buy an gtx 1660 super after that again im gonna buy a new PSU and the last after thta im gonna buy faster memory because i got like an cheap 2x4gb ram on 2400mhz im gonna buy corsair vengeance 2x8gb 3000mhz

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
I think you wouldn't need to buy a new cooler if you're using the boxed cooler that comes with AMD CPUs. They are really good coolers, better than Intel's ones.

Also, what CPU are you using rn?
the thing is that i ordered a 1600X and they dont come with a cooler :( but it will take a while until the upgrade is done im so excited to get my dream pc i have never had a gaming pc like that :) the best gaming pc i had was an gtx 650 ti intel i3 2125 i think