[SOLVED] SSD RESTORE FILES

Oct 10, 2019
Hello to everyone. I have one problem with my ssd disk. It was works perfect but i find one old hdd and i try to find my old photos and videos. I Close computer and put on other cables not to ssd. When i try open my computer show me BOOTGR IS MISSING CTRL ALD DEL FOR RESTART. I connect the usb to open but i cant open with troubleshot and i install windows. I didnt press next because i had the problem with diskpart / diskpart 0/clean etc.... After when i open finally computer i lost all my files and is important to me. I try with some recoveries programs but nothing. Can anyone tell if can i save the files and recovery?

Solution
Because on disk selection couldnt press next on ssd disk i make the diskpart clean on ssd disk. The files i miss is on my ssd when i clean. I clean disk 0

You are aware that diskpart clean cleans all data from drive? Right?
It does more than format. It also cleans partition table and boot record. Nothing is left after this.

Format would only affect partition being formatted. It would not touch partition table and other partitions.
Oct 10, 2019
Yes the files was on ssd when i boot the windows. I didnt press format but clean,because i couldnt press next on setup and for this reason i use the method with diskparts. I was think i will not lose nothing because i dont press format and starts with windows.old but nothing...

USAFRet

Titan
Yes the files was on ssd when i boot the windows. I didnt press format but clean,because i couldnt press next on setup and for this reason i use the method with diskparts. I was think i will not lose nothing because i dont press format and starts with windows.old but nothing...
I honestly have no idea of what you did or did not do.

Which drive did you have selected when you did the 'clean' operation?

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for your help first. Look. When i put the HDD on other cables and try turn on the computer i had problem with boot is missing. After i remove the HDD and try open again with SSD with my windows disk.Because on disk selection couldnt press next on ssd disk i make the diskpart clean on ssd disk. The files i miss is on my ssd when i clean. I clean disk 0

USAFRet

Titan
Thanks for your help first. Look. When i put the HDD on other cables and try turn on the computer i had problem with boot is missing. After i remove the HDD and try open again with SSD with my windows disk.Because on disk selection couldnt press next on ssd disk i make the diskpart clean on ssd disk. The files i miss is on my ssd when i clean. I clean disk 0
So if I''m reading this right...you got into the commandline with your Windows boot USB, ad ran the clean command on your SSD that used to be the OS drive.
And this OS drive also had all your pictures on it?

Is this correct?

Oct 10, 2019
My ssd disk is working fine ,on ssd i have the windows. I dont try the HDD but my problem is on ssd i have my files when i want recovery. But i cant find now after format. Can i recovery?

Oct 10, 2019
Now the system works on ssd witch i clean, Yes.But the files witch i want was on this disk.so as not to confuse you the hdd witch i put for find my old files its not problem i don't care so much I had years to open. The problem now is on my ssd witch I have files I want recovery but I clean on format.

Because on disk selection couldnt press next on ssd disk i make the diskpart clean on ssd disk. The files i miss is on my ssd when i clean. I clean disk 0

It does more than format. It also cleans partition table and boot record. Nothing is left after this.

Format would only affect partition being formatted. It would not touch partition table and other partitions.

Last edited:
Solution
Oct 10, 2019

I understand friend I didn't know if I clean I lost everything I was think with format delete everything. Ok if I can't doing nothing I can't. Thanks for reply. If I will go to company and them cant recovery?