Question SSD(s) in Toughbook CF-53 suddenly not working

Feb 9, 2020
In a Toughbook CF-53 I replaced hdd with SSD (SanDisk X110 120GB) and upgraded to Win10, everything was working properly, now suddenly it shows Bluecsreen 0xc000000e can not start.
I tried startup repair (with Win10 install iso from usb), it says can not repair.

If I connect the ssd with usb adapter to another win 10 computer it shows not initializied. (when try to initialize, CRC-Failure)
I did a acronis backup before upgrading to win10, I recovered it to 2(!) new Samsung SSD EVO 860 250GB (MZ-76E250B), after recovery the samsung ssd was readable as usual, it was possible to browse files.
I attached the samsung to the CF-53, "No OS found", when attach again to the other win10 computer it comes up no initialized and its not possible to initialize (CRC-Failure).
SSD Tools like CrystalDiskInfo or SSD-Z shows that the SanDisk and Samsungs SSDs are in a good conidition and everything is fine, but you can not do anything with the SSD.
when trying "testdisk" (cgsecurity) and search for lost partitions it shows only reading errors. Also tried to "reinstall" firmware of SSD, nothing changes. Tried a couple of Harddisk Tools (EaseUS Partition Master, Gparted, Hard Disk Sentinel, Minitool Partition)
If a other Win7 HDD is inserted the System it start normally.

Has anyone an idea whats wrong or what I could possibly try?

Maybe its a hardwareproblem - broken cable, interface or something in the Toughbook - that broke the SSDs. (but why is a HDD working?)
How are the new SSDs broken, just logical? Could it be fixed? (I mean DiskInfo looks good...)

and to make matters worse: there is an bios password set and I dont know it (also tried couple of reset methods, no luck yet)

Feb 9, 2020
No. After recovery of the image it was possible to browse folders and files.
Is there any Option in Toughbook BIOS what could force the SSD to get password protected? (BIOS Version: American Megatrends V2.00L10 M34 ).