[SOLVED] SSD slow or not ?

Popikaify

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2017
So last night i wanted to put around 300 songs on my usb and it took me like an hour to do so.Is this too slow for an ssd (samsung 860 evo) because it seems slow to me to be honest.

Firmware is updated
AHCI on
Sata 3 6GBs cable
Its healthy
Its defragged every month.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your motherboard and which port on the motherboard are you using to pair the SSD to the motherboard? Please don't defragment your SSD unless you want to kill it prematurely.

Latest firmware update on the SSD? Parse the specs to your full system build. Include the make and model of your USB drive and the port you used to connect the drive to the system.

Popikaify

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2017
Make and model of your motherboard and which port on the motherboard are you using to pair the SSD to the motherboard? Please don't defragment your SSD unless you want to kill it prematurely.

Latest firmware update on the SSD? Parse the specs to your full system build. Include the make and model of your USB drive and the port you used to connect the drive to the system.

H81 VG4 R3.0 MB

Its plugged to the correct port.In samsung magician under ''Interface'' it says Sata3 (6 Gb/s).I dont defrag manually,its set to monthly by default (TRIMM)

I5 4690 non k
8 gig ram
Season S12 II bronze 512