"M.2" is just the form factor....how it plugs in.Looking for a 2TB SSD M.2 and seeing some that run at different speeds. How important is the speed?
1. Gigabyte A320m-h"M.2" is just the form factor....how it plugs in.
There are several "speeds" related with that.
1. What motherboard are you putting this on?
2. What other drives are in this system?
3. What will you be using it for?
But..."speed" is not as important as the reviews and advertising text implies.
What CPU?1. Gigabyte A320m-h
2. Just HDD drives, looking to upgrade to SSD
3. Youtube, medium game use, but mainly older titles
Got a Ryzen 3200g with a GTX 1070 gpuWhat CPU?
Assuming this is your motherboard...
Lasting Quality from GIGABYTE.GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards bring together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer users the absolute ...www.gigabyte.com
You can use a standard PCIe 3.0 SSD, like a Samsung 970 EVO.
What is your budget and size need for this drive?
Full replacement of the HDD?
Consider this analogy:Looking for a 2TB SSD M.2 and seeing some that run at different speeds. How important is the speed?