Question SSD Spikes to 100% then freezes

mstrG

Prominent
May 11, 2020
So I just bought this new WD Blue 1tb ssd after using for some time it randomly started to freeze I checked the task manager and it says 100% Active time as well as response time spiking up. I already tried using other cable and downloaded fresh Win 10 (5 times I had to reset and dl windows) but still it doesn't work. I checked if there is any bad sectors but the ssd is healthy

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Include the BIOS for your motherboard at the time of writing. Also, after you'd installed your OS onto the SSD, did you check for any firmware updates? On a side note, can you parse a link to the SSD you've purchased?

Did you reset the OS or did you reinstall the OS with the bootable USB installer?

mstrG

Prominent
May 11, 2020
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Include the BIOS for your motherboard at the time of writing. Also, after you'd installed your OS onto the SSD, did you check for any firmware updates? On a side note, can you parse a link to the SSD you've purchased?

Did you reset the OS or did you reinstall the OS with the bootable USB installer?
Yes I'm sorry i am new here.
i5 10400f
Gigabyte B460m DS3H V2
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8x2
1x 1tb WD Blue NAND, 1x Hitachi 500gb
AMD RX470 4gb
600 W
Generic (Purchased Locally)
Windows 10 Pro 21H1
Acer