[SOLVED] Ssd still works after power supply popped?

alpitu21

Prominent
Jul 4, 2019
So i had this old 2010 pc and the power supply popped idk why but i think maybe it was 95w pentium d 925 + graphics card and the power supply was 240v :( and i had this ssd in it it was 120gb goodram cl100 and i was wondering if it could still work after the power supply popped (and smoked, you can see my other post) if i put it in my laptop? Could the SSD break my laptop?
Thanks in advanc

Solution
So i had this old 2010 pc and the power supply popped idk why but i think maybe it was 95w pentium d 925 + graphics card and the power supply was 240v :( and i had this ssd in it it was 120gb goodram cl100 and i was wondering if it could still work after the power supply popped (and smoked, you can see my other post) if i put it in my laptop? Could the SSD break my laptop?
Thanks in advanc
It's okay to put the SSD on the Laptop. If the SSD broke, the only thing broke is the SSD itself.

Considering what happened to the SSD, they looks normal, but you have to be aware, that may affect their life span.
Thanks in advanc
It's okay to put the SSD on the Laptop. If the SSD broke, the only thing broke is the SSD itself.

Considering what happened to the SSD, they looks normal, but you have to be aware, that may affect their life span.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS