Question SSD Suddenly doesnt let me boot (did yesterday)

Apr 29, 2019
Hello! Here's my case. I installed a brand new SSD in october 2018 and got it working and have been using it every day since, but today upon starting up my computer, it could no longer boot from it. I have a backup windows installed on my HDD, never bothered to remove it after installing SSD, but I need your help in getting the SSD back up and working again if possible.

It does show up in BIOS and in device manager, but not under My Computer or Disk Management? What should be the first steps to take? Is it possible to even get it to work or is it corrupted?

EDIT! It does show up on Disk Managemenet as completely empty! here's the picture: View: https://i.imgur.com/KlEAEHw.jpg
(Disk 0, below)

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Well it happened with my friend when his disk was not showing in my computer, problem was that the drive was not assigned a letter so it didn't show under my computer, else its probably corrupted and changing it is a better option.

Apr 29, 2019
So as far as I can gather from your replies, I'm screwed. It's just odd that such a thing even happened because it wasn't an old SSD, and they're supposed to last far longer than half a year. Sad to see all the files lost. Thanks anyways, I'll try to check in with the store that I got it from.

Apr 29, 2019
After trying some partition managers and recoverers I got everything back! Thank you for your advice. I will however be looking to replace this as soon as possible. Recommendation: Don't buy the kingston SUV500.