Question SSD suddenly not detected anymore ?

Mar 3, 2022
Hi,
Yesterday, after I left my laptop for 10min, I came back to it showing an error message. I run a SSD (Samsung 970 EVO Plus) with a dual boot windows 10/Ubuntu 20.04 and work 99% of the time on the latter. The desktop environment stopped and the error message seamed related to it so I paid no mind and just thought I had to reboot it. Nothing was responding so I restarted it.
My SSD wasn't detected anymore.
I tried working with different rescue tools on a different computer. At some point, randomly, the SSD showed up again. I tried making an image of the disk with CloneZilla. When reaching my Linux partition, CloneZilla failed. After that, the SSD was again undetected.
I don't know what to do... This seems so random. Nothing noticeable happened, as far as I can remember for this problem to happen.
Thanks in advance!

Mar 3, 2022
Thank you for your reply :)
It's an ASUS UX480F laptop, BIOS version 2.20.1271.
It seems to me like the SSD just died as it is not visible to other computers too (I tried 4 different computers).
I'll take it to a disk recovery company and keep trying a few stuff and keep you posted.
By the same time, if you have recommendations, please let me know. Here is the tools I tried to operate on the disk without success:
- CloneZilla,
-fsck,
-e2fsck,
-testdisk,
-ddrescue,
-gparted,
-samsung magician,
-power cycle trick,
-windows' disk manager,
None of them can see the disk.