• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question SSD Toshiba L50 B 24U

Nov 17, 2019
Hi, I'm just looking for some advice on upgrading the storage on my toshiba satellite L50 B 24U.

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for and have been searching the internet for days with no answers!

I'm wondering what the fastest 1TB SSD is that I can get for the laptop to swap for my normal hard drive.

If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

Nov 17, 2019
I would advise to look for Samsung EVO SSD's, they are performance-wise outstanding. Make sure you buy the TLC versions of it instead of the QLC versions. QLC can have a problem with their endurance if using Windows. (Windows does a lot of read/write cycles) and therefore its better to have TLC.

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
Hi, I'm just looking for some advice on upgrading the storage on my toshiba satellite L50 B 24U.

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for and have been searching the internet for days with no answers!

I'm wondering what the fastest 1TB SSD is that I can get for the laptop to swap for my normal hard drive.

If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks
Samsung 860 EVO or Crucial MX500.
2.5" format.
Identical performance...the Crucial is generally a bit cheaper.

Drop in replacement for a laptop HDD.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS