[SOLVED] SSD urgent help please

Mar 8, 2020
Hi

New to the forum, I bought a new Asus ROG G703GX laptop back in january and I've since used it sporadically. A few weeks ago my system started being very slow (windows 10), today I decided to reinstall a fresh OS.

My problem is that during windows installation my 1TB Intel Nvme SSD, shows me to separate 476gb physical drives and I have no idea why that happens, disk part, disk management do not help, my laptop believes that I have two separate physical SSD drives but I can assure you it's only one. I want to mention that during my 1st installation of win10 back in January this problem did not presend itself.

I'm out of options that I can think of currently, maybe someone had a similar issue.

Thanks

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We could use a screenshot of what you're seeing/speaking of. Also, to note, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop. Next thing is to use Windows Media Creation Tools to fabricate your bootable installer. Then delete all partitions and start from scratch(provided you've backed up all content from your drive(s).

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We could use a screenshot of what you're seeing/speaking of. Also, to note, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your laptop. Next thing is to use Windows Media Creation Tools to fabricate your bootable installer. Then delete all partitions and start from scratch(provided you've backed up all content from your drive(s).

Solution