Question SSD wear (read rate), no health %?

Lutfij

Titan
^ Apart from what my colleague above has said, the drive is also exhibiting good health courtesy of Crystal Disk. If you're experiencing slow downs on your SSD, it could for another reason. As far as the drive's health is concerned, you're in good hands.

ditrate

Great
Sep 4, 2022
^ Apart from what my colleague above has said, the drive is also exhibiting good health courtesy of Crystal Disk. If you're experiencing slow downs on your SSD, it could for another reason. As far as the drive's health is concerned, you're in good hands.
Thanks, you good people!

The Average Erase Count is 0x47 (= 71 decimal). QLC NAND has an endurance rating of around 1000 P/E cycles.

Therefore, if this SSD is using QLC NAND, it has used up 7.1% of its endurance after 917 hours. At this rate it will be at 68% after 1 year, and 0% after 1.5 years.

TLC NAND has better endurance.

ditrate

Great
Sep 4, 2022
The Average Erase Count is 0x47 (= 71 decimal). QLC NAND has an endurance rating of around 1000 P/E cycles.

Therefore, if this SSD is using QLC NAND, it has used up 7.1% of its endurance after 917 hours. At this rate it will be at 68% after 1 year, and 0% after 1.5 years.

TLC NAND has better endurance.
Would this drive work fine the until the end of this year. Or I immediately need a replacement?

ditrate

Great
Sep 4, 2022
The only theoretical way to calculate wear is the capacity multiplied by how many times the cells can be rewritten. For TLC flash memory, the range is 500-1,000 cycles. So for a 1TB drive, assuming perfect wear leveling, you're looking at 500 TB to 1000 TB of total writes before the thing wears out.
On the vendor official website it’s said - 70 TBW and 1,500,000 MTBF, for a 120 gb ver.