Question SSD WITH WINDOWS INSTALLED NOT SHOWING UP ON BOOTING PRIORITIES

Jan 7, 2020
I installed a new ssd to my pc and took out the old one. I formatted the hdd and the ssd was blank since it was new. It shows up on the windows installation when i have to select the drive and it installed the OS but after that i cant boot of the SSD since it doesnt show on the boot priority list. I can override it and it'll boot but i can set it as an stable boot. Also i already tried legacy only and uefi only and it doesnt seem to work.

USAFRet

Titan
You needed to have only the SSD connected when you installed the OS.
Yes, it let you "choose". It still needs to be the only drive in the system.

Jan 7, 2020
You needed to have only the SSD connected when you installed the OS.
Yes, it let you "choose". It still needs to be the only drive in the system.

But i have had installed windows before with multiple drives connected to the mobo at the same time. Most of the time it's like that. Thay has never happened before. Also when i override boot. It load and everything but the hdd doesnt show inside windows

Jan 7, 2020
And installing Windows with 2 or more drives connected puts the small boot partition on the second drive.
You ran into no issues before because you never took that other drive out.

In any case, what DOES show in the boot list?
I did a clean disk command for disk 0 and disk 1 before i installed windows. It only shows the hdd as a priority boot and the flash drive. Then i removed the flash drive and it doesnt show non of them both. I have to override ir