[SOLVED] SSD wont show up in BIOS

Oct 7, 2019
I own a notebook Acer Travelmate TMP453-M. Yesterdey i tried to swap my HDD with Kingstone 480GB SSD. First i cloned the windows from HDD to SSD via software called MiniTool Partition Wizard. Then i puted the SSD in the notebook, but it is not showing up in BIOS.

Here are few things i tried: I tried to boot the windows from SSD, which was connected to PC via cable. This time in Bios, there was written that there is something connected to pc, but the system also didnt boot up. It always shows media fail.

I think that the problem is not in connector in notebook, bcs when i puted back the HDD to notebook it worked perfectly fine. The problem is also not in connector of SSD, bcs when i put ssd in box adapter and connect to notebook, it also works. Also i can write new data in SSD so it should not be damaged. I even checked the folder with Windows on new SSD and it was 28 GB big, so i think that windows is fully installed on SSD.

I also checked if i have updated BIOS, but i have 2.19 which should be the newest version.

Does anyone have idea what could it be? Help is much appreciated.