Okay this is just a quick question. Just wondering if these steps will work to install OS on SSD.
- Install Windows on 10gb flash drive.
- Turn computer off and install ssd and uninstall hard drive.
- Boot computer and open bios, and choose the 1st boot as the flash drive.
- Install windows enter cd key and do custom install on the SSD.
- Once everything is loaded, turn computer off and reinstall the hard drive.
- OS will be on the SSD now and I won't have lost any data. (I can uninstall and reinstall games onto SSD if I choose to.)