imanukiani

Commendable
Feb 19, 2018
Hello guys i previously had windows on ssd and it caused some problems it stopped reading windows from ssd so i reinstalled it on hdd and cant install it back on ssd,when im going to windows setup from bios menu it doesnt show up,but when im installing windows in the expolorer it shows ssd and i can install programs on it but i cant see it during windows installation can anybody help me with that pls
Thanks

Solution
Disconnect the HDD from the computer completely. Attach the SSD to the motherboard and then follow this guide. Don't worry about the SSD not showing up if is an M.2 drive. They don't always show up in the BIOS. It should show up once you get to the part of the Windows installation where it asks where you want to install Windows.

Disconnect the HDD from the computer completely. Attach the SSD to the motherboard and then follow this guide. Don't worry about the SSD not showing up if is an M.2 drive. They don't always show up in the BIOS. It should show up once you get to the part of the Windows installation where it asks where you want to install Windows.

Solution

Zoel.fahmi

Upstanding
Dec 27, 2019
Hello guys i previously had windows on ssd and it caused some problems it stopped reading windows from ssd so i reinstalled it on hdd and cant install it back on ssd,when im going to windows setup from bios menu it doesnt show up,but when im installing windows in the expolorer it shows ssd and i can install programs on it but i cant see it during windows installation can anybody help me with that pls
Thanks
Remove the HDD first
Boot up windows instalation, instal on SSD
Re install the HDD after windows boot up completely

imanukiani

Commendable
Feb 19, 2018
yes its m2 samsung 970 evo and when i bought it first time i tried to reinstall windows on ssd, it was there but now its not ,well the problem was that i had it atached to slot on motherboard and one day it started to bring me to bios menu and i though it wasnt reading windows and installed windows on hdd, so i changed slot and tried to reinstall back to ssd and now its not showing just in boot menu but on windows it does show and i can even install files on it