SSHD vs SSD Which is more valuable for my Build?

HarryGRGamer

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2014
Hello everyone, so I'm looking forward to buy a new Drive, but I'm not sure whether I should go for a SSD or a SSHD, the SSD I targeted is a Samsung 850 Evo, and the SSHD is a WD Blue
Which one would you buy if you needed to store your Games so they can run at least a bit faster, And the OS in
Both cost Around 100$
Thanks in advance! :)
CPU:I7-3770
GPU:970
RAM:8GB
2 HHD's (One WD Blue 500GB, and the other WD Blue 2TB)

Solution
I would definitely recommend purchasing the 850 Evo over the SSHD, you already ahve 2.5TBs of storage so it isn't really needed as an SSHD.

A 500GB, if you'd like to save a little bit of money, the 250GB will do too. Samsung 850 Evo would fit you nicely, since you can then install your favourite games onto there and they'll boot up much quicker, that can include the OS for your computer, it'll boot in 15-20 seconds most likely :)

xFeaRDom

Estimable
I would definitely recommend purchasing the 850 Evo over the SSHD, you already ahve 2.5TBs of storage so it isn't really needed as an SSHD.

A 500GB, if you'd like to save a little bit of money, the 250GB will do too. Samsung 850 Evo would fit you nicely, since you can then install your favourite games onto there and they'll boot up much quicker, that can include the OS for your computer, it'll boot in 15-20 seconds most likely :)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS