Stadium ban and fine for Inter

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/Kind=1/newsId=295903.html

UEFA's Control and Disciplinary Body has ordered FC Internazionale
Milano to play their next six European club competition matches behind
closed doors. Of these six matches, the last two are under a
probationary period of three years according to Article 15 bis of the
disciplinary regulations.

This means that if a further offence is committed during the
probationary period, the disciplinary body may order the original
sanction to be executed in addition to disciplinary sanctions for the
second offence. In addition, Inter have been fined 300,000 CHF.

The UEFA Champions League quarter-final second-leg tie has been
awarded to AC Milan as a 3-0 forfeit and Milan therefore go through to
the semi-finals on a 5-0 aggregate. An appeal against any of these
decisions can be submitted within three days from the receipt of the
written grounds.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Belle & Sebastian - The State I Am In

Miljenko wrote:
> http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/Kind=1/newsId=295903.html
>
> UEFA's Control and Disciplinary Body has ordered FC Internazionale
> Milano to play their next six European club competition matches behind
> closed doors. Of these six matches, the last two are under a
> probationary period of three years according to Article 15 bis of the
> disciplinary regulations.
>
> This means that if a further offence is committed during the
> probationary period, the disciplinary body may order the original
> sanction to be executed in addition to disciplinary sanctions for the
> second offence. In addition, Inter have been fined 300,000 CHF.
>
> The UEFA Champions League quarter-final second-leg tie has been
> awarded to AC Milan as a 3-0 forfeit and Milan therefore go through to
> the semi-finals on a 5-0 aggregate. An appeal against any of these
> decisions can be submitted within three days from the receipt of the
> written grounds.

Absolute joke.

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:43:56 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/Kind=1/newsId=295903.html
>
>UEFA's Control and Disciplinary Body has ordered FC Internazionale
>Milano to play their next six European club competition matches behind
>closed doors. Of these six matches, the last two are under a
>probationary period of three years according to Article 15 bis of the
>disciplinary regulations.
>
>This means that if a further offence is committed during the
>probationary period, the disciplinary body may order the original
>sanction to be executed in addition to disciplinary sanctions for the
>second offence. In addition, Inter have been fined 300,000 CHF.
>
>The UEFA Champions League quarter-final second-leg tie has been
>awarded to AC Milan as a 3-0 forfeit and Milan therefore go through to
>the semi-finals on a 5-0 aggregate. An appeal against any of these
>decisions can be submitted within three days from the receipt of the
>written grounds.

told you.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:43:56 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>This means that if a further offence is committed during the
>probationary period, the disciplinary body may order the original
>sanction to be executed in addition to disciplinary sanctions for the
>second offence. In addition, Inter have been fined 300,000 CHF.

In other words, less money than Lee Bowyer was fined for his punch up
with Dyer.

cluedweasel wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:43:56 +0200, Miljenko
> <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:
>
>> This means that if a further offence is committed during the
>> probationary period, the disciplinary body may order the original
>> sanction to be executed in addition to disciplinary sanctions for the
>> second offence. In addition, Inter have been fined 300,000 CHF.
>
> In other words, less money than Lee Bowyer was fined for his punch up
> with Dyer.

Sounds about right, I mean one was showing a surprising amount of passion
when losing 3-0, the other continued a long line of disruptive behaviour.

Which is which though?!

cluedweasel wrote:
> In other words, less money than Lee Bowyer was fined for his punch up with Dyer.

UEFA did make a big thing about the loss of home gate receipts, but I think
they should have been kicked out for at least one campaign. And if I was
Dida, I'd be looking at Inter for compensation as well.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386