Question Staggering of videos after installing new graphics card

Jul 1, 2019
So, i just upgraded my graphics card and ever since when watching videos (twitch, youtube etc.) they stagger. Nothing with audio but the shown image gets wonky. Nvidia GeForce Experience says that my drivers are up to date. I also had to go from a VGA cable to a HDMI. Any ideas to fix this?

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz 60 °C
Skylake 14nm Technology
RAM
24,0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1063MHz (15-15-15-36)
Motherboard
Acer Predator G3-710 (U3E1) 42 °C
Graphics
VX238 (1920x1080@60Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (MSI) 57 °C
Unknown (Undefined)
ForceWare version: 430.86
SLI Disabled
Storage
119GB LITEON CV1-8B128 (SATA (SSD))
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-21WN4A0 (SATA ) 47 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GHD0N
Audio
NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)

Clean install is when you remove the old drivers and install them fresh with the new GPU. nVidias driver install has an option and does a decent job but the best solution is a program called DDU which will remove everything related to the GPU.

Even if you use the same manufacture the odds are there could be issues and its best to remove the drivers completely and install them fresh when swapping out a GPU.

Jul 1, 2019
Clean install is when you remove the old drivers and install them fresh with the new GPU. nVidias driver install has an option and does a decent job but the best solution is a program called DDU which will remove everything related to the GPU.

Even if you use the same manufacture the odds are there could be issues and its best to remove the drivers completely and install them fresh when swapping out a GPU.
Is this "safe" to do? i'm not that tech savvy