stainless keyboard trackball

murad_4

Prominent
Apr 2, 2017
Hello, i hope it's the right forum to ask!!
My pc is stuck before booting to Windows 7, I also can't access to bios, it's happening when the stainless keyboard trackball plug to usb port. The only way to enter to Windows is to disconnect the power supply and disconnect the keyboard trackball usb and restart ... Inside Windows it work fine both the keyboard and the trackball (they have one USB cable). With regular USB keyboard or USB mouse I don't have this issue. How to solve this problem ?!

Solution
not all usb devices are created equal. Try a different port.

I have a no-name wireless controller with a USB dongle that won't let my PC boot until i remove it. I think it works in a back port, I forget, I switch the controller around a lot between pc and andproid box, so I have to plug it into my front ports and if I leave it there at least, pc won't boot. Even with the controller turned off and not even synced to the dongle yet.
not all usb devices are created equal. Try a different port.

I have a no-name wireless controller with a USB dongle that won't let my PC boot until i remove it. I think it works in a back port, I forget, I switch the controller around a lot between pc and andproid box, so I have to plug it into my front ports and if I leave it there at least, pc won't boot. Even with the controller turned off and not even synced to the dongle yet.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS