stalker cheats?

mastershorty87

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2007
yea i know.. but i only have about 2 or 3 of the anit rad stuff and no vodka and those things only last like 2-3 minuets after that the radiation keeps killing me again...

but i downloaded this STALKER mega trainer from www.cheathappens.com
and im going to use it to collect for anti rad and vodka then i will keep playing...

mastershorty87

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2007
hey, i found out the reason i was dying so badly by the radiation was because i was using an artifact that caused greater radiation damage...
i hadent realized that before...

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
Ooops, yeah, my fault for not remembering that either cos I've seen the complaint mentioned before. See, cheats are not needed :) Pity me tho cos I quicksaved my game and for whatever reason it now crashes 5 secs after I reload it. Haven't had the heart to see how far back the autosave has left me :(

G

same as me im about to give up hope. if those are the only cheats then how are we suppose to coutinue threw the game. this sucks. if you find any diffrent cheats please tell me please.

G

go here and click the version cheat/trainer you want ...

m0001.gamecopyworld.com/.../pc_stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl.shtml

u jsut download the trainer - dubble click the trainer file - then load the game and click the corresponding numpad key for the cheats to activate - there is like infinite health armor ammo - imune to radiation which u wanted :) and others and a money cheat as well :)

hope i helped xD