[SOLVED] Stand off broke

MKLninja

Great
Mar 17, 2019
These 4 are stuck. How do I get these off? (this is my very old pc and I just happen to see these)

-
-

-
-

-
-

mortemas

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015
Grab that side with pliers, or better yet the correct size nut driver if you have it, and then use a screwdriver on the other side. Just be careful not to slip with either tool and damage the board. Watch the pliers if you use them, they could mash up the circuit board even if you don’t slip, merely by rubbing up against it while you unscrew.

mortemas

Reputable
Feb 11, 2015
Grab that side with pliers, or better yet the correct size nut driver if you have it, and then use a screwdriver on the other side. Just be careful not to slip with either tool and damage the board. Watch the pliers if you use them, they could mash up the circuit board even if you don’t slip, merely by rubbing up against it while you unscrew.

MKLninja

Great
Mar 17, 2019
Ok, I will try that thank you

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS