Standard Boeing 747-400

Greg

I have just reinstalled FS2004 - standard configuration, +No CD, +update to
FS9.1
When I switch from Norm to PFD in cockpit view, two of the three panels just
go blank. Is this normal, or am I missing something?
T.i.a. for any information on this.

Regards
Greg

Greg

> Mine go blank and I'm still wondering what PFD is.

> >I have just reinstalled FS2004 - standard configuration, +No CD, +update
to FS9.1
> > When I switch from Norm to PFD in cockpit view, two of the three panels
just go blank. Is this normal, or am I missing something?

I understood it to mean Primary Flight Display, which is why I expected
something! ...
Greg