[SOLVED] Standard form factor Ryzen motherboards that are green

Mar 13, 2020
This is an odd question, but does anyone know any manufacturers that produce green PCB motherboards with for Ryzen?

I found that ACER makes one for their N50 Nitro product line, but that board is custom for the N50 case and not rectangular.

I also found that ASUS makes a product line called Commercial that is green, but it seems only some Intel boards a green, the Ryzen ones are black.

I also found some mysterious B350 board on aliexpress, but the seller cant provide any info on supported CPUs so I am not taking that offer :)

So what I am looking for something that is B450 or better... that is green. All and any tips are appreciated (except for painting it myself). I am basically looking for something that looks old and cheap... but isnt :)

Solution
You would be wise to avoid all of the non-major branded aliexpress motherboards.

There are a total of ZERO B450, X470 or X570 motherboards that are either green or black with green, that I am aware of, and that includes both BioStar and Supermicro, who often still produce motherboards using the old green style PCP material. I think you are out of luck on that search my friend.
This is an odd question, but does anyone know any manufacturers that produce green PCB motherboards with for Ryzen?

I found that ACER makes one for their N50 Nitro product line, but that board is custom for the N50 case and not rectangular.

I also found that ASUS makes a product line called Commercial that is green, but it seems only some Intel boards a green, the Ryzen ones are black.

I also found some mysterious B350 board on aliexpress, but the seller cant provide any info on supported CPUs so I am not taking that offer :)

So what I am looking for something that is B450 or better... that is green. All and any tips are appreciated (except for painting it myself). I am basically looking for something that looks old and cheap... but isnt :)
Good luck, everyone has moved in from green PCB with windowed cases. White is a popular build color and even it is VERY difficult to find. Everything is basically black/grey

You would be wise to avoid all of the non-major branded aliexpress motherboards.

There are a total of ZERO B450, X470 or X570 motherboards that are either green or black with green, that I am aware of, and that includes both BioStar and Supermicro, who often still produce motherboards using the old green style PCP material. I think you are out of luck on that search my friend.

Reactions: Bjoessi
Solution
Mar 13, 2020
Alienware makes blue boards and I also saw red boards somewhere. Maybe I have to give up and embrace the darkness :D

I know that odd AliExpress boards is very much hit or miss, but I feel adventurous :)

TRENDING THREADS