Star Trek NG tech questions

Hello,
I recently purchased a "mint" machine that does not appear to be so
mint. I would appreciate any help anyone out there could give me or
point me in the right direction.

The trigger on the shooter (gun) sometimes doesn't work at all. Is
there a part inside the gun I need to get ahold of? Can this thing be
taken apart?

Lift up the playfield and look at the trigger from inside the cabinet.
When you pull the trigger a "firing pin" inside activates a
microswitch. If the pin moves in and out with the trigger it's a
switch issue. It probably needs adjusting or replacement.

<barashmd@aol.com> wrote:
> I recently purchased a "mint" machine that does not appear to be so
> mint.

What? An 11 year old used game that isn't "mint"?

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA