Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Accepting Closed Beta Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemerian

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
already did sign up, probably will be even worse than swtor, but hey there is always that chance that this will be a good star wars game... ok who am i kidding it wont

NightLight

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2004
prolly another out of cockpit space game... get us back in a cockpit, bsg-style graphics, real damage that influences flight attitude, and the masses will come.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/
Its coming. :)

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
Sounds like a good idea, but if it's a micro transaction pay to win game no thanks take a page from Riot's book and make it so any paid purchases don't impact actual game play.

Exactly. This looks like a 3rd person perspective game. I hate 'em unless they are on a console, and even then they are more an entertainment factor than an immersive first person experience. The last "cockpit" Star Wars game I played was over 10 years ago, Rogue Squadron for the PC. The graphics were stunning back in those days. Gameplay was more arcade than sim, but a visual beauty.

NightLight

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2004

Indeed, read about star citizen quite a while ago. I hope it's as good as all the video's show us :)
Too bad it's not in any "known" universe, star trek or star wars for example.

hakesterman

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
$ 59.99 For Digital down Loads is a Rip Off. People please I beg you don't pay it, a new Game Digital down load should cost no more than $ 44.00. We have to make them understand that over charging for digital down loads is unacceptable.

catfishtx

Honorable
May 15, 2012
I have been participating in the Closed Beta and it is indeed browser based. It is very fun, you can get in, play a game or two, and get out. Most of the beta was only Team Dogfight though, which was the one game mode I was excited the least amount for.

catfishtx

Honorable
May 15, 2012
I was not happy about it being browser based either, but it did not affect gameplay. In fact, you forget you are in a browser at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.