'Star Wars: BattleFront' Brings Back Nostalgia At Gamescom 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one game I'm really excited about, but it is EA...
Expect bugs, server crashes, login problems many times a day during the first 3-6 months after release and once daily thereafter.

They'll release it this coming winter and it will stabilize by next summer.

True. The best shooters I've ever played.

I think part of what would help is if they hosted and supported their own servers rather than pushing that cost onto the customers (though a brilliant move).

f-14

Distinguished
LAN or no? Online requirement and i will not buy this. an updated X-wing Vs Tie fighter with LAN no Online requirement is all i want and care about.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Oh, I loved that game. I miss a lot of the older games. I was really disappointed when Starseige 2 fell through. Doom was great, couple of weapons and hours of following tunnels. Mind numbingly awesome. Simplistic approaches are sometimes best. Minecraft being the perfect example. Too many options, too many mods and cheats and you get a character who can kill an elder dragon in 2 hits on legendary. XvT was all about skill, natural or trained. I miss that the most.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

True. The best shooters I've ever played.

I think part of what would help is if they hosted and supported their own servers rather than pushing that cost onto the customers (though a brilliant move).

until the beta ended blacklight was the best i ever played... the changes they made on f2p made me hate it though... but thats an issue i have because i know what the f2p model was like in beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.