'Star Wars Battlefront II' Arrives November 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_killaknott27

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017
The only thing that has burned into my mind about the last installment was the simple fact that every match i entered there was some one who was 150+ in kills with maybe 2 deaths. F*ck that game, the devs who stopped caring, looked at the frachise as a cash cow, and the same people who dont support multi Gpu users, cause of just pure laziness. Make that money EA, make that money..... STOP PRE ORDERING GAMES YOU FOOLS.

Realist9

Reputable
May 31, 2014
And no mention of anti-cheat. After the cheat fest on PC of BFront, BF1, no way am I buying BFII, or BF2 (20XX) when it comes, with no anti cheat for PC.

Tigerhawk30

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2015
Never mind the fact that if you're a Noob, you're already hosed...unless they fixed the part where you're Level 5 being offed by 25 Level 86 or so. When they don't even try to engage in level/experience parity, there is no incentive whatsoever as competition is nonexistent. It was a horrible set input into BF3 and it's still horrible now.

The game looks beautiful, same as the first one. But if I can't last more than one minute before being sniped by someone 50 levels higher than me over and over again? Nope, I'm out.

McWhiskey

Reputable
Sep 23, 2015
I really, Really, REALLY hope the single player is good.

echo above... can't stand multiplayer... love the graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.