Star Wars: Jedi Knight Collection Hits Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuvelxD

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2009
I play Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy on my Core i7 + GTX 275. Good games just don't go away. Also playing Total Annihilation (best RTS ever made) on Windows 7 32 bit. WIN!

On a more related note, im already starting to see newer players to the 2004 JKA. Good job Steam, thanks for boosting a deserving game.

fuser

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
Is this supposed to be a concession to PC gamers for not giving us The Force Unleashed? I already own all of your PC games, Lucas Arts. Why don't you reward your PC fans with a port of TFU?

Thanks.

toxxel

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2009
Just wish gaming zone was still around so I could relive playing Dark Forces 2 and and Mysteries of the Sith online again.

G

I would love to see the finished remake. For those of you who don't know, they are remaking Dark Forces 1 and 2 to the Jedi Academy engine. Google "Dark forces mod blog" on Google for more info :)

michaelahess

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
I've got every old Star Wars game running on a dedicated P4 box, and no I won't be adding The Force Unleashed, I've got some bad ones on there, but none nearly that bad!

Every few years I feel the urge to play all the x-wing and tie fighter games, and the occassional run of KOTOR.

nerdherd

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2009
That's a great deal! I remember playing these games when they originally came out, ahhhh, what fond memories :) Does anyone else absolutely love the live action video cut scenes in the original Jedi Knight game? Sadly they moved to CG cut scenes in the follow up games...

timaahhh

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2007
This would be nice, except I HAVE THEM ALL. Lucas arts get your crap together and stop pretending abandoning one of your most loyal and older audiences can be made up with anything but the forced unleashed. BTW nothing but hackers and glitches in JK2 and JK3 (Aka Jedi Academy). So yea, gave up on multiplayer only a few years ago. Force pull kick / force choke kick spam anyone?

backbydemand

Distinguished
May 26, 2008
I personally am looking forward to The Force Unleashed for the PC, then someone with a set of balls bigger than a pair of peas with mod it so allow hacking off of limbs.

I'm sorry but hitting someone with a lightsaber and not chopping them into bite sized chunks? What a shower of shite!

G

I wanttt thiss gameee... How to download it ??? Please help me !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.