Star Wars:TOR Expansion Pack Slated for Spring 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebulasurfer

Honorable
Jul 24, 2012
A disgrace to Starwars... I can't believe they're actually releasing expansions for this game! Bioware needs to stop trying to polish a turd and just move on from ToR. What we all wanted in the first place was KotOR 3 and if all the effort going into ToR was shifted to KotOR 3 we'd probably have a finished game by now.

G

where is the word pvp they promised at launch? ilum was such a joke that I unsub.

tomfreak

Distinguished
May 18, 2011
[citation][nom]nebulasurfer[/nom]A disgrace to Starwars... I can't believe they're actually releasing expansions for this game! Bioware needs to stop trying to polish a turd and just move on from ToR. What we all wanted in the first place was KotOR 3 and if all the effort going into ToR was shifted to KotOR 3 we'd probably have a finished game by now.[/citation]it is a 200million thing, They need every reason to get back the Return of Investment lol

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
[citation][nom]timw03878[/nom]lol This is what happens when you spend all your capital on voice acting.[/citation]
Expansions? This would've been released regardless. Every MMO releases expansions after about a year.

Btw people do note that this costs $9.99 for subscribers or $19.99 for nonsubscribers. Other game's expansions usually cost $40-60 but they're beefier too. This is a smaller expansion than what you usually see in other MMOs therefore a smaller pricetag is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.