StarCraft 2 Accounts Get Free Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

godftw

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
i think its a bit of a double edge, because if you give people the ability to change names at will(unrestricted) you could probably imagine some havoc that could ensue. at the same time charging for it's just a money making scheme, not really a surprise coming from the people that brought you WOW and the 3 part SC2 games. if people got upset enough about it im sure they would just allocate you so many name changes annually,(maybe this is what they are doing?) but most people probably just dont care.(including myself) i dont really see a problem with this aspect of their business.(atleast while they are gifting namechanges every so often)

and to respond to bryon, its clear why people bot spam sites. they do it because they have an incentive to, incentives>>human decency/respect. if you live in the USA(or maybe anywhere?) you should know all about this, if everyone follows that protocol i would argue it is "ok".

everlast66

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
Too little, too late
Over the years I have bought Warcraft 2 and 3 with expansions, Diablo 2 and 3 with expansions and Starctaft 1 and expansion and palyed WoW for about 6 months, but since Blizzard started to pay more attention to the cashflow rather than what products their customers have to put up with they're not getting a penny more from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.