Anyone know what the dimensions are on the control panel inside
support bar? Is it a 2" metal bar? I was looking into fabricating
one.
Kineplex Systems of Lima, Ohio
http://www.kineplex.com

You're talking about the support brace with the two angles, right?
I had some extra ones made when I needed a couple for myself - they
came out perfect (I gave an original one to the metal shop to copy).
I'll send you one for $12 shipped. n.b. - you'll need to drill the
screw holes into it.

Todd