Stargate SG-1 NWN alpha is on the way

How is everyone doing this morning?
I just wanted to pass along the word that there is work being done on a
Stargate setting for NWN. So far things are just in the alpha testing stage.

http://www.stargate-nwn.org is the web page for the forums. there are
some screen shots and basic info there so far. Chris, the main guy working
on the project has some good ideas and I am looking forward to first run
through of the alpha testing.

Running Wolf wrote:
> How is everyone doing this morning?
> I just wanted to pass along the word that there is work being done on a
> Stargate setting for NWN. So far things are just in the alpha testing stage.
>
> http://www.stargate-nwn.org is the web page for the forums. there are
> some screen shots and basic info there so far. Chris, the main guy working
> on the project has some good ideas and I am looking forward to first run
> through of the alpha testing.

Hi,
I like the sound of this, SG1 has been one of my favourite TV
experiences in the last 7 yrs. Watch out though, I know of a couple of
other SG mods (especially the one based on the FarCry game engine) have
received "cease and desist" letters from the rights holders (MGM?) and
have been taken down. Best wishes on the NWN conversion.
CS

--

Take the piss to mail me.
(For those that want to know who the

sounds like agreat idea. i love SG. good luck and keep us posted on the
details and progrees please :)