Start menu stopped working, WiFi doesn't pop-up, Can't download from windows 10 etc.

MSH3L_

Commendable
Nov 6, 2016
Hi, I downloaded a crack for a software I have in my computer, and It seems that the crack was a horrible virus, cause me massive malware damage, I downloaded : maleware bytes and avast so solve my problems, and they did but not entirely ..

since then I'm having very annoying problem in my system for example:
- When I press(Windows) button the start menu won't popup
- When I click the start menu on the taskbar it doesn't popup
- When I click the wifi icon in the taskbar to see available networks it doesn't popup
- When I try to create a new user in control panel It doesn't do anything(It does flash a little black window and then disappears)
- When I try to download an app from windows 10 it doesn't do anything

I tried to make solutions like in powershell, but nothing worked ..

I hope some experts might ran into something like that

I don't know if someone had similar issues like these maybe could give me a solution.

I'm trying to avoid the last resort: re-install windows 10

- Meshal

Solution
I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I think the next step is to try this:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/fix-windows-10-taskbar-not-functioning/cc475554-e5a1-4e28-8444-83bd74a84bf7?tm=1438445987147

And no, a system restore does not delete any programs, unless they were installed after the restoration date. It also doesn't remove any user document or picture. It just attempts to repair windows by using an image made previously.
What deletes all the programs is a "Refresh". It is the same as re-installing windows, and removes any settings and additional programs, but no the user files.

I've ran into this issue before, and nothing short of refreshing windows solved the issue...

MSH3L_

Commendable
Nov 6, 2016

Hi Natsukage.

I just restored my system, sadly nothing changed

correct me if I'm wrong, is it suppose for the programs I have in my system deleted after the system restore?

because after I did a system restore everything is in place.

should I try refresh windows ?

Natsukage

Estimable
Oct 28, 2016
I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I think the next step is to try this:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/fix-windows-10-taskbar-not-functioning/cc475554-e5a1-4e28-8444-83bd74a84bf7?tm=1438445987147

And no, a system restore does not delete any programs, unless they were installed after the restoration date. It also doesn't remove any user document or picture. It just attempts to repair windows by using an image made previously.
What deletes all the programs is a "Refresh". It is the same as re-installing windows, and removes any settings and additional programs, but no the user files.

I've ran into this issue before, and nothing short of refreshing windows solved the issue...

Solution

MSH3L_

Commendable
Nov 6, 2016

I tried the microsoft solution you mentioned above also It didn't work

Now I've just done the "Reset Windows" Option and it finally worked :D !

I got to say It took a great deal of time (approx. 1hr) but It's worth it because it solved All problems I mentioned

I advice everyone to check any crack they download with the others before they download it -_-"

Thank again Natsukage :).