needHelp

When I start up the computer is shows that it's an DXXP systm but goes
directly to a password, login box, there is no start menu or anything else on
the desktop. How can I get into the system?
--
thanks for help

peter

Put in the Password............if its your system and you set it up you should
know the password.
peter