[SOLVED] Start pxe over ip4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethanhoss

Commendable
Dec 25, 2017
So i have a m.2 drive that was working perfectly this morning and after leaving my pc on for a couple hours i come back to the error has occured blue screen. So i restarted my computer and got ip4 error. So i started researching and tried most thing but couldnt come up with a solution. So if anyone could try to help and guide me through finding out what is wrong that would be amazing. Also a note is that when inside my bios screen my m.2 drive that is in my motherboard does not show up.

Sounds like the PC can no longer find your boot device and is trying to network boot.

Since it used to work but no longer does, there is a chance the drive may have failed. I would try taking the m.2 drive out and putting it back in.

Full system specs? Model of motherboard and model of M.2 most important.

ethanhoss

Commendable
Dec 25, 2017
Sounds like the PC can no longer find your boot device and is trying to network boot.

Since it used to work but no longer does, there is a chance the drive may have failed. I would try taking the m.2 drive out and putting it back in.

Full system specs? Model of motherboard and model of M.2 most important.
Curently i have a 8700k, 32gb ram, 1070ti, this is the model number for the m.2 i have: asu800ns38-128gt-c and the motherboard is: Asus tuf Z370 plys gaming 2 and restarting didnt help

ethanhoss

Commendable
Dec 25, 2017
So i have a m.2 drive that was working perfectly this morning and after leaving my pc on for a couple hours i come back to the error has occured blue screen. So i restarted my computer and got ip4 error. So i started researching and tried most thing but couldnt come up with a solution. Ive tried changing settings like boot order and secure boot but nothing has come up. So if anyone could try to help and guide me through finding out what is wrong that would be amazing. Also a note is that when inside my bios screen my m.2 drive that is in my motherboard does not show up. So im afriad that my m.2 could be shot but im hoping that not the case. Curently i have a 8700k, 32gb ram, 1070ti, this is the model number for the m.2 i have: asu800ns38-128gt-c and the motherboard is: Asus tuf Z370 plys gaming 2 and restarting didnt help

Status
Not open for further replies.