Started to format my computer for a clean swipe. PC reboots by itself but no signal to my monitor

biggie3

Reputable
Jul 21, 2015
Started a format to just delete all my files and options and stuff. The computer rebooted by itself. But now it seems like my computer is up and running but wont send any signals to my monitor. Im not sure what causes this or how to fix it, does anyone have a clue? Ive tried connecting another screen but still wouldnt work.

Solution
Hi biggie3,

Could you please confirm the fans are working on PSU,CPU and GPU. If that is the case and you are sure the monitor is not the issue it leave us to replace PSU or GPU. If you have internal GPU try to switch to it. The other thinks are more hard to test without replacement parts.

Kiril_Petkov

Commendable
Feb 15, 2016
Hi biggie3,

Could you please confirm the fans are working on PSU,CPU and GPU. If that is the case and you are sure the monitor is not the issue it leave us to replace PSU or GPU. If you have internal GPU try to switch to it. The other thinks are more hard to test without replacement parts.

Solution

biggie3

Reputable
Jul 21, 2015

Hey thanks for the quick reply! I checked, all my fans are running. I tried getting into bios but i cant do that either, the windows logo doesnt even show up when i reboot.