Fear of the dark

Commendable
Jun 20, 2017
1. Europe/Serbia

2. Gaming/maybe some editing

3. Resolution: 1440p or 4k? Display size 30+ inch

4. Refresh rate at least 120hz

5. Arround 1200 euros (1400 dollars)

6. I dont mind whatever desing, brand...

So, i wasnt in gaming for at least 2-3 years, and now i am starting from kind a scratch... I will buy i9-9900k and 2080 Ti. Dilema is: I want to play on at least 30" monitor, to have at least 120hz+ refresh rate and to pay no more than 1200e or 1400$. The thing is, whenever i find some good review on YT, and later check grades on amazon or forums, there is lots of ,,backlight bleeding", ,,black smearing", bad colours etc... Do you guys have any sugestions what should i buy? Should i pay attention onto grades from amazon? Should this CPU+GPU setup run at certain size+refresh rate at max settings (i am not playing those crazy demanding games smth like Metro Exodus etc, will play PUBG probably most of times (since i dont have too much time))

I saw these monitors as okey in reviews, sugestion or comments are more then welcome...

1. Alienware AW3418DW (1200 euros in my country, thats 1340 dollars)
  2. Asus Rog Strix XG438Q (1375 euros in my country, thats 1534 dollars) - CAN THIS ONE be handled by 2080Ti on max settings
  3. MSI MPG341CQR or MSI Optix AG32CQ (dont have price for 1st one, AG32 cost arround 545 euros, thats 605 dollars)
  4. LG 34GK950F-B (arround 1200 euros in my country, arround 1340 dollars)
Thanks in advance guys :)

Lutfij

Titan
I for one am a hands on, kind of a person, whereby I physically buy the monitor from the retail floor to inspect the display for backlight bleeds. In fact this is far simpler than having a product shipped to you and then end up with waiting time during an RMA process.

It's not possible for all to accomplish but the truth of the matter is sometimes reviews on Amazon and Newegg(or their ilk) often wrongly diagnose a problem for something else.

That being said, I'd get the MSI from that list.

In your region. country, can you go and see he monitor first hand?