Starting phone repair business?

Powerway

Commendable
Dec 5, 2016
Hello!

Im thinking to get into phone repair business. Do you think this is still good business to get into? Im in country with no Apple support but there si so many iphones and ipads. What do I need to learn and where?

Solution
A bit of a different thread, but I looked into it where I live but it wasn't worth it :p

Basically you just need to learn to processes of replacing screens, batteries, antenna's, LCD, Glass, home screen, other buttons etc.

You can learn this off of here: https://www.ifixit.com/Guide

Just look at all the models, note that you will get the best business from repairing as many models as possible, as well as starting small and being extremely good at it.

If you want to do this, get some spare iPhones and take them apart slowly just to get the feel of doing so, and make sure you don't damage it, as you want the best reputation as possible.

xFeaRDom

Estimable
A bit of a different thread, but I looked into it where I live but it wasn't worth it :p

Basically you just need to learn to processes of replacing screens, batteries, antenna's, LCD, Glass, home screen, other buttons etc.

You can learn this off of here: https://www.ifixit.com/Guide

Just look at all the models, note that you will get the best business from repairing as many models as possible, as well as starting small and being extremely good at it.

If you want to do this, get some spare iPhones and take them apart slowly just to get the feel of doing so, and make sure you don't damage it, as you want the best reputation as possible.

Solution

Powerway

Commendable
Dec 5, 2016
Thanks very much for the answer.
Im hoping that there will be more comments about this to help me start. Thanks :)

xFeaRDom

Estimable

No worries, best of luck.

You can always buy damaged phones off of people, repair them and sell them off as seller refurbished, and that can turn in quite a good amount of profit if you get the pricepoints correct.