Question Starting the computer

Stanivoj

Prominent
Jun 15, 2022
hello everyone, I bought a new PC and inserted the components, the problem I have is that when I turn on the PC, it takes a long time to show the motherboard logo, and after that, Windows starts up relatively quickly

alexbirdie

Respectable
but beware that you cannot enter the BIOS anymore when starting up.

That is not correct.

I have fast boot enabled ( it is enabled by default), and do not have any problems to get into BIOS (f.i. with pressing DEL-key again and again until I am in BIOS).

I googled for that, and I found absolutly no infos , that anybody cannot get into BIOS after enabling fastboot.

If the motherboard bios finds some settings that it does not like, it will try to fond a combination that will allow you to boot.
Ram settings is a common issue.

It would be helpful to list the make/model of all of your parts.

Another possibility is that the bios has been set or defaults to a ram test before booting.
If there are some adapters that do not have devices attached, it can take some time for the bios to figure out why the adapter is not responding.
Those adapters should be disabled.

Stanivoj

Prominent
Jun 15, 2022
If the motherboard bios finds some settings that it does not like, it will try to fond a combination that will allow you to boot.
Ram settings is a common issue.

It would be helpful to list the make/model of all of your parts.

Another possibility is that the bios has been set or defaults to a ram test before booting.
If there are some adapters that do not have devices attached, it can take some time for the bios to figure out why the adapter is not responding.
Those adapters should be disabled.
Ok, thanks mbo asus tuf b660m e d4 , i3 12100f,rx 6600,1 x 8 gb ram kingston 3200mhz fury but it shows that ia hava 2400 mgz