Starting window in Safe Mode, Microsoft Mouse doesn't work..

I am trying to remove spyware mspn32.exe, running Spysweeper doesn't get
rid
of it. I thought I should try in safe mode first, but when I try it, the
Mouse
does not work anymore. I have Microsoft Mouse. Pls help,
how do I get rid of this mspn32.exe? it is very bad, pop up everywhere

Susana wrote:
> I am trying to remove spyware mspn32.exe, running Spysweeper
> doesn't get rid of it. I thought I should try in safe mode first, but
> when
> I try it, the Mouse does not work anymore. I have Microsoft Mouse.
> Pls help, how do I get rid of this mspn32.exe? it is very bad, pop up
> everywhere.

Try Lavasoft AdAware (Full System Scan, not the default of Smart System
Scan) and Spybot Search and Destroy.

As for your mouse - that is very unusual.

--
<- Shenan ->