Startup Problem

When my computer starts, there is a waiting between XP logo and Welcome
screen about 2 minutes. I ve AMD Athlon 2500+.
Does anybody know how can i fix that extra waiting problem!...

Do you have updated device drivers? ie: Sound Card, Video Card, Network
Card etc. Go to Start>Run type: msconfig
click on Ok Select Startup Tab and see what programs are loading at
boot.