Question statering in game

Greg Gregorich

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2014
hi all.having problems with Battlefield V multiplayer game sometimes going from stable 60 fps to 45 and cant find solution try one monitor setup now have two monitors and its still same problem things i try different in game settings no help and many more thinks all the same.temperatures all ok all drivers uptodatewhen connected to 4k tv via hdmi cable game plays great ,small microstatering but it minor and fps all stable and tv wont change any game settings.when conected back to monitor bam same fps drop 3-4 times per game so annoying.i know people have problems with mid end PC like gtx 1080 ti gpu cards and better cpu`s but anyway before solution was change to windowed mode but now it didnt solve the problem doesnt matter after this game update or one before,anyone have solution for my problem can be helpfull.thanks dor reading and sry english is my second language :).

Lutfij

Titan
You could change the resolution for the game to something much lower and see if the frame rates improve. FYI, are we to go on with the specs to your system looking at your signature space? If so, I'd ask you to please add your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

in the body of the thread since signature space specs can and will change over time and this thread along with it's suggestions/solutions will be irrelevant to another user.