[SOLVED] static electricity shock on cooler master ck550

xJesserX

Reputable
Jul 6, 2019
Hey ! today i bought a cooler master ck550 ,and it was working fine the whole day until night when im getting electric shocked by touching this part
JbSZJRDiR3KRZX6tUNVSsQ.png

its not painful but its noticeable and making using the left part of the keyboard uncomfortable . I want to know is there a solution or do i ask for a replace i just bought it today

Solution
Hey ! today i bought a cooler master ck550 ,and it was working fine the whole day until night when im getting electric shocked by touching this part

its not painful but its noticeable and making using the left part of the keyboard uncomfortable . I want to know is there a solution or do i ask for a replace i just bought it today
Highest voltage going to it is 5v DC, no way to feel any shock with it, must be some static electricity.

Highest voltage going to it is 5v DC, no way to feel any shock with it, must be some static electricity.

Solution