Jan 30, 2020
Good Morning!

I'm hoping to find some help with a small issue with my new laptop. I recently purchased a Razer Blade 15 2019 model in order to play games while traveling for work. I've noticed that my right headphone is often making a buzzing/static noise when changing windows, or when I click on certain things. Example: when I click on my network/ connections tab in the bottom right of my screen, I hear static. It’s almost like an audio lag. It will also make the sound briefly during random times of web browsing. I also hear the sound when powering the laptop on and off. I can generally only hear the static when my volume is off or low. I've tried most fixes that I can find online in order to resolve the issue, but I cannot seem to fix it. Please see below to see what I have done:

Tried different headphones

Updated Realtek drivers

Rolled back realtek drivers

Adjusted "exclusive mode" and "signal enhancements" setting in sound control panel.

Adjusted "default format" from studio -> dvd -> cd quality

Adjusted Spatial sound settings

Windows Update

Nvidia driver update

Adjusted volume

turned off and on again

Note- I've booted to the BIOS and did not hear the static when navigating around the BIOS. I only hear it after booting to Windows 10.

Any help would be appreciated as this is driving me crazy!

Thank you!

Lutfij

Titan
What are the make and models of the headphones you'd tried to narrow down the audio issue to the laptop? Speaking of which, are there any BIOS updates for that laptop? Razer seems to guard some firmware updates like close secrets while others are available off of Razer's synapse app.

Which version of Windows 10 are you on right now? What version of Realtek's drivers have you tried?

Jan 30, 2020
What are the make and models of the headphones you'd tried to narrow down the audio issue to the laptop? Speaking of which, are there any BIOS updates for that laptop? Razer seems to guard some firmware updates like close secrets while others are available off of Razer's synapse app.

Which version of Windows 10 are you on right now? What version of Realtek's drivers have you tried?

I’ve tried Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro headphones with two different 3.5mm auxiliary cords. I’ve also tried Sony MDRXB50AP earbuds.

As far as BIOS updates, I wasn’t aware of any. Where would I find out, if there is any BIOs updates?

I can’t recall which version of Windows I’m running currently, however I did do all of the Windows updateso I would assume the latest version?

I’ve tried the Realtek 6.0.1.825 drivers as well as the default High definition audio drivers. I’ve tried to roll back to previous Realtek drivers, but I received an error message last night before I went to bed. Is there any specific Realtek driver that I should be looking for?

Thanks!