Static-like flickering all the time...

Milun_

Commendable
Jun 18, 2016
Hey everyone, I hope i'm posting this in the right section as i think it could be both monitor and graphic card related. I have a weird barely visible black static going over my screen at all times. Think of screen tearing, but instead of the cuts, its like black lines going from the bottom to the top of the monitor constantly. Its most apparent on low brightness and when there is something gray or black on screen. It isn't a big problem but its one of those, can't be unseen type of things that is annoying me constantly. Now, i did have this problem before but I used to solve it by unplugging and replugging the monitor which doesn't work now. It's a 60hz LED monitor and it might be worth mentioning that the lines appeared again some time after I installed a new GTX 960 and started playing games on higher than native resolutions, whereas before I had a GTX 750ti. Any solutions would appreciated, thanks :)

Milun_

Commendable
Jun 18, 2016

Not the monitor, I was playing some games on say 2560x1440 through nvidia dynamic resolution. It probably has nothing to do with the monitor issue but I just put it there as additional info

TRENDING THREADS