[SOLVED] Static noise in sound when using headphones

ismmostaar1

Honorable
May 28, 2018
my work desktop is Dell Optiples 980, i get this suffocating static noise when i use headphones,
the headphones are not the problem because i have tried two other heapdhones and earphones and got the same problem
when i plug in my headphones, at first it works fine but a few minutes later it give this loud static noisy sound, as if there's some electrical glitch
it stays like that for few seconds then "the high definition audio devise" gets turned off as if i have no headphones pugged in
after that i'd uninstall the driver from device manager and restart PC and would try again but i will get the same problem again
note that this problem is happening with both front and back audio panels

i have used three different versions of Realteck drivers with no luck knowing that i never used relateck before that,
right now i'am temporarily using the monitor audio input and it is not comfy, i have the latest nvidia driver installed
i've checked to see if there was any unplagued or loose audio socket connectors in the motherboard and didn't find any, please help, thank you.

ismmostaar1

Honorable
May 28, 2018
are you downloading the latest drivers from the the motherboard manufacturer's product support page or from somewhere else?
i cartually don't know which one i supposed to download i only googled "realteck drivers" and downloaded the latest one from the main page that i got,
i've also tried couple different drives from youtube since poeple was commenting positive reviews
if you know which realteck driver i should use for Dell Optiples 980, please tell me and i will try it

but regardless of any Realtek related solutions, i can confirm that i have never used realteck drivers before and never got this problem before
i'm usig this PC since 2018, all i ever did since then is install windows 10, then plug headphones and would play just fine.