[SOLVED] Static screen when installing or boot Windows 10

Aug 4, 2020
Hi there,
I have a laptop Acer Aspire 3 A315-21, and I just wanted to format it and reinstall windows 10.
I have a W10 usb boot key, plug in, boot on the usb via Bios. I got the W10 logo and loading circle then black screen and the PC reboot or instead of that I got a static screen and I can't do anything.

I though it came from the HDD so I umount it and install it on another computer where I succesfully installed W10 but when I put it back on the laptop, I'm still not able to start windows, still got the same issues as before. (black screen + reboot or static screen)

I tried to acces to recovery mode, I got the w10 logo and the sentence "Windows is preparing for recovery" but it loads to infinity or crash...

I succesfully installed linux on the laptop but can't install or boot w10.

Do you have any idea ?

Solution
Finally found the solution, the PC seems dislike boot on USB Key 3.0 event if it has usb 3.0 ports. After a lot of actions to try to solve the problem, I finally succeded to boot on an usb key 2.0 and reinstall W10. Now it works perfectly.
Aug 4, 2020
Finally found the solution, the PC seems dislike boot on USB Key 3.0 event if it has usb 3.0 ports. After a lot of actions to try to solve the problem, I finally succeded to boot on an usb key 2.0 and reinstall W10. Now it works perfectly.

Solution