Status Page for Linksys Cable Modem

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Can someone provide the default IP address for the Status Page of a Linksys
Etherfast Cable Modem. The model is BEFCMU10 ver2.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:13:34 -0700, "Jack" <jack@somewhere.com> wrote:

>Can someone provide the default IP address for the Status Page of a Linksys
>Etherfast Cable Modem. The model is BEFCMU10 ver2.

Having looked at the manual for the V3 model (nothing online for the V2), I have
to doubt that it has one.
<ftp://ftp.linksys.com/pdf/befcmu10v3_ug.pdf>

You might get a better answer in comp.dcom.modems.cable.

Cheers,
Chuck

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

"Chuck" <none@example.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:13:34 -0700, "Jack" <jack@somewhere.com> wrote:
>
> >Can someone provide the default IP address for the Status Page of a
Linksys
> >Etherfast Cable Modem. The model is BEFCMU10 ver2.
>
> Having looked at the manual for the V3 model (nothing online for the V2),
I have
> to doubt that it has one.
> <ftp://ftp.linksys.com/pdf/befcmu10v3_ug.pdf>
>
> You might get a better answer in comp.dcom.modems.cable.
>
> Cheers,
> Chuck
> Paranoia comes from experience - and is not necessarily a bad thing.

Found the answer. It's 192.168.100.1