Steadymove Pro - Has Anyone Used It?

Has anyone used Steadymove Pro?
Comments on it? (In general, but also
on particulars of whether or not there
are interlacing issues with MS or Canopus
DV-CODECs in Premiere 6, whether or
not it will also work with HDTV in Premiere,
and an idea of how much resolution is
generally lost when using it [assuming no
compensatory magnigication change to
fill the frame]). Also, if it can produce
"filler" material to fill frame edges, what
sort of quality is it? Are you happy with
the results? There is unfortunately no
trial version, and while not expensive
at $99, the "success rate" for new software
in terms of continued use does tend to
be low, so I would not like to buy this
program without knowing more...
Thanks.

--
David Ruether
rpn1@cornell.edu

2d3 makes Boujou. A class act for sure. For $99 it looks like a bargain.

nappy wrote:
> 2d3 makes Boujou. A class act for sure. For $99 it looks like a bargain.

What do these programs do?

Gary Eickmeier

travk motion ... stabilize.. create cameras for export to 3D apps... etc
"Gary Eickmeier" <geickmei@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

> nappy wrote:
> > 2d3 makes Boujou. A class act for sure. For $99 it looks like a bargain.
>
> What do these programs do?
>
> Gary Eickmeier

"Gary Eickmeier" <geickmei@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> nappy wrote:

> > 2d3 makes Boujou. A class act for sure. For $99 it looks like a bargain.

> What do these programs do?
>
> Gary Eickmeier

Steadymove is an image stabilization program - see
www.steadymove.com and
http://www.steadymove.com/examples.asp